3 Month Study Plan for SSC MTS 2021 Exam: The Staff Selection Commission Multitasking Staff Exam or SSC MTS 2021 Paper 1 is set to be held in July 2021. The application window will remain open until March 21st, 2021. Through the exam, candidates are selected for posts of Daftary, Peon, Chowkidar, Peon, Junior Gestetner Operator, Jamadar, etc. This article will provide you with a detailed 3-month SSC MTS Study Plan 2021 along with some of the best preparation tips to crack SSC MTS 2021 exam.
SSC MTS 2021: Exam Pattern
There are four sections in total in the SSC MTS 2021 syllabus as mentioned in the following table. There will be 100 questions in total for which you will be given 90 minutes. Incorrect answers have a penalty of -0.25 per answer.
|Paper 1||Numerical Aptitude [NA]||25||90 minutes|
|General English [GE]||25|
|General Awareness [GA]||25|
|Intelligence Reasoning [IR]||25|
SSC MTS Study Plan 2021
The following SSC MTS study plan 2021 will assist you in streamlining your SSC MTS preparation strategy.
|Week 1-Week 3||GE Reading Comprehension, Sentence Correction, Error Detection, Jumbled Sentences, English Grammar||NA Ratio & Proportion, Number System, Speed & Distance, Simplification, Percentages, Profit & Loss, Partnerships, Averages, Inequalities, Clocks, Puzzles, Venn Diagram||GA Current Affairs, Indian Constitution & Polity, National Issues, Business & Economics, General Science|
|During Each Week||1 GE + 1 NA Test + 1 GA Test +1 Mock Test [Alternate as per your suitability]|
|Week 4- Week 6||IR Inequalities, Coding-Decoding, Clocks, Puzzles, Seating Arrangement, Dates & Calendars, Order & Rankings, Directions, Cause & Effect, Assertion & Reason, Statements& Conclusion, Data Sufficiency||NA Functions & Linear Equations, Series, Sequences &Progressions, Simple& Compound Interest, Probability, Graphs & Tables, Data Interpretation Sets, Quadratic Equations, Permutation & Combination,||GA Indian and World History Film & Television, Science & Technology, General Science|
|During Each Week||1 IR + 1 NA Test + 1 GA Test +1 Mock Test [You can alternate as per your suitability]|
|Week 7-Week 9||IR Similarities, Relationships, Partnership, Blood Relation, Advanced Coding-Decoding, Advanced Puzzles, Syllogism, Fact, Inference, Judgement, Binary Logic, Logical Sequence, Assumption, Premise, Conclusion||GE Reading Comprehension, Sentence Correction, Error Detection, Jumbled Sentences, Grammar, Active & Passive Voice, Cloze Test, Vocabulary [Synonyms, Antonyms, One-word Substitution]||GA Indian & World Geography, Culture, Important Dates, Events & Anniversaries, General Science|
|During Each Week||1 IR + 1 GE Test + 1 GA Test +1 Mock Test [You can alternate as per your suitability]|
|Week 10- 12||NA Data Sufficiency, Statements & Conclusion, Advanced Puzzles, Syllogism, Polynomials, Geometry, Trigonometry,||GA Environment & Ecosystem, Personalities, Sports, Currency, Books & Authors, Basic Computer Aptitude,|
|IR Non-Verbal Reasoning: Figure Completion, Patterns, Cutting & Folding, Mirror Images, Embedded Figures,||GE Reading Comprehension, Sentence Correction, Error Detection, Jumbled Sentences, Grammar, Active & Passive Voice, Cloze Test, Vocabulary [Synonyms, Antonyms, One-word Substitution]|
|During Each Week||1 NA Test + 1 GA Test +1 Paper 2 Test + 1 Mock Test [You can alternate as per your suitability]|
|Week 13-14||GE Revisit English Grammar, Reading Comprehension, Vocabulary, Important Figures of Speech, Grammar and Composition||IR Revise ratio & Proportion, data sufficiency, verbal & non-verbal reasoning||NA Revisit Functions, Equations, Probability, Geometry, Data Interpretation Sets, Progressions, Number System and related topics||GA Revisit both static & dynamic GK especially Indian Constitution, Contemporary National & Intl. Issues.|
|During Each Week||1 GE + 1 NA Test + 1 GA Test + 1 IR +1 Mock Test [You can alternate as per your suitability]|
|Week 15-Week 16||Use this SSC MTS Study Plan2021 flexibly. Move topics up or down as you feel comfortable.These are highly crucial two weeks. Skim through your notes regularly.Revise important formulae, techniques and strategies for both sections of the SSC MTS 2021 syllabus.Solve at least one and if possible two full-length strictly timed mock tests every day but leave it when there are only 2-3 days left in the exam.|
|Exam Day||Get ready for the exam.|
|All the best||All the best for the exam||exam nil||nil||nil||nil|
SSC MTS Preparation Tips
To help you cover the SSC MTS Syllabus in time and effectively, here are some SSC MTS preparation tips.
- The final merit list of the SSC MTS 2021 is prepared based only on your marks in Paper 1. Paper 2 is just qualifying in nature and thus, you just need to clear the cut-off. Thus, a vital SSC MTS preparation strategy is to focus on Paper 1 mainly and just do enough for Paper 2.
- Topics like ratio & proportion, functions, number system, simplification, averages, unitary method, divisibility, etc. form the foundational portion of both quant as well as reasoning. Therefore, focus on such topics during the first 2-3 weeks and be completely prepared for them.
- To improve your vocabulary, in your SSC MTS preparation strategy, make short 15-25 word lists of varying difficulty, i.e. beginner, intermediate & advanced along with their alternate meanings, word origins, synonyms and antonyms, amongst others.
- Visualising and drawing out the possible scenarios and options on paper is one of the best ways to tackle a tough reasoning or DI question. Analyse step by step each choice, remove extreme options and try to narrow down your available choices to one-two.
- You have 90 minutes to attempt Paper 1 which has 100 questions which approximatelytranslatesinto just more than a minute per question. So, a good SSC MTS preparation strategy is that if you are stuck on a question, mark it for revision and skipto the next and come back to it later. Further, leave 5-8 minutes in the end for revision.
- Employ creative learning techniques such as flow charts, mind maps, puzzles, quizzes, diagrams, etc. to better memorize GK. The exam is a play of memory and recall and these methods will help you in doing just that.
- Since it is challenging to maintain the same energy levels throughout the preparation period and exams, you must sleep sufficiently, eat healthily and be confident. This becomes all the most important during the week just before the exam.It is one of the most important SSC MTS Preparation tips.
Leave a Reply